GeoLocated Hosting is now live and you can start offering your Customers Hosting packages on servers located in India, UK or USA.
We have also introduced a new version of Single Domain Hosting. Read more about it below.
You can start creating plans and setting prices for Single Domain, Multi Domain and Reseller Hosting packages inside your Control Panel and displaying them on your SuperSite.
If you have not yet opted-in for 'Automatic Product Signups', kindly log into your Control Panel and set the status of your new Hosting products to 'Selling'.
You can view the prices for US, UK and India Hosting, here.
New Single Domain Hosting
Along with GeoLocated Hosting, we have introduced a new standalone version of Single Domain Hosting where mail will be handled through cPanel.
You will see ‘Single Domain Hosting’ at two areas inside your Control Panel:
- Inside ‘Web Services’ (as it is currently)
- As a standalone product (mail managed through cPanel)
Impact of Launch
- Your current 'Single Domain Hosting' plans have been replicated under the new standalone version of Single Domain Hosting.
- In the SuperSite Admin Area's 'Settings' tab, under 'Select Linux Shared Hosting Plans for Display on SuperSite' you will see your new replicated plans as inactive with a 'New' tag on them. To start offering the new 'Single Domain Hosting' plans, simply display the newly created plans on your SuperSite.
Impact on Existing Packages Post January 14th, 2013
- You will be able to only provision the new standalone version of Single Domain Hosting
- You will not be able to create new plans for Single Domain Hosting on the current architecture.
- You will only be able to renew and manage packages on the current architecture. However, upgrades and downgrades will not be supported. If required, you can upgrade/downgrade your packages before 14th January, 2013.
In the coming weeks, we will be sharing more information on the API, Control Panel and SuperSite changes associated with this launch. In the meanwhile, we recommend that you start provisioning new hosting orders through the new standalone version of Single Domain Hosting.
Should you need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager.
General Manager & Business Head, ResellerClub
In case you are receiving our e-mail in your Junk-mail/Spam, mark this
e-mail as Not Junk/Spam or add it to your Safe Sender's list
You are subscribed to this email announcement because you are a
ResellerClub Reseller. If you do not
wish to receive any further announcements from us you can unsubscribe
using the instructions below:
1. Login into your Reseller Control Panel
2. Click on Settings -> Mail Preferences
3. Select the NO radio button from Mail Notifications Received from the
Control Panel under General Mail